Enforst to seeke some covert nigh at hand,
A shadie grove not far-off they spide,
That promist ayde the tempest to withstand:
Whose loftie bushes yclad with sommers delight
Did spred so broad, that heavens mild did cowl
– The Faerie Queene by Edmund Spenser
Let the shady grove defend your locks from storms with this Fairy Queen Gold Circlet Hair Jewelry to encircle your brow. Of the forest, it overflows with gold leaves of each ivy or perhaps maple – we could not decide, so we'll assist you to choose the one which inserts you best. It's good to placed on whereas traipsing by way of the woods at your subsequent SCA event or Renaissance pageant, nevertheless in a pinch chances are you’ll placed on it backwards as a laurel wreath for Latin membership.
- Fairy Queen Gold Circlet Hair Jewelry
- Adorned with sculpted leaves
- Gold band has a gentle dip inside the entrance
- 1 1/2" prolonged tines on the comb (16 of them)
- Provides: Gold-plated brass
- Care Instructions: Stay away from contact with water. Clear with a mushy cloth.
- Made in Brazil
- Dimensions: 7" in depth (adjustable) x 2 1/2" tall
- Weight: three oz.