Seize your tresses
Out of this picket do not wish to go:
Thou shalt keep proper right here, whether or not or not thou wilt or no.
I am a spirit of no frequent cost;
The summer season nonetheless doth generally tend upon my state
– Titania, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Act III, Scene 1
Even the fairy queen can have a foul hair day. And when she does, she binds her unruly locks with this golden comb graced with foliage. It twists her hair in place like a climbing vine, to not let go until she supplies the phrase.
Put in your hair up with this fairy-inspired gold hair barrette. Of the forest, it overflows with gold leaves of each ivy or possibly maple – we could not resolve, so we'll can help you choose the one which inserts you most interesting. It's glorious with an updo for a specific event or just to placed on whereas traipsing through the woods at your subsequent SCA event or Renaissance pageant.
- Forest Fairy Gold Hair Barrette
- Adorned with sculpted leaves
- 1 half of" prolonged tines on the comb (16 of them)
- Provides: Gold-plated brass
- Care Instructions: Avoid contact with water. Clear with a snug cloth.
- Made in Brazil
- Dimensions: 4" enormous x 4" tall
- Weight: 1.4 oz.