Your love is electrical
Anybody who's good at relationships will let you know love is a little bit of artwork and a little bit of science. Somewhat biology. Somewhat chemistry. And a ton of mad science, we are saying! Muhahahaha. *lightning flash*
This pin from Han Cholo was impressed by old school electrical switches, the sort that when "thrown" give life to Frankenstein's monster. This pin reads "You turn me ON" or "You turn me OFF," relying on the place you level the swap. Sure, the swap really works. Properly, you may transfer the lever backwards and forwards, however it doesn’t ship electrical energy. We had been disenchanted, too. Nonetheless a enjoyable pin, although.
For our prospects with nickel allergy symptoms: These are comprised of 316 grade surgical chrome steel. This merchandise could have small quantities of nickel, however they're low sufficient to fulfill the rules set forth in EU Nickel Directive 94/27/EC.
- Frankenstein Change Pin
- Formally-licensed Common Studios Monsters merchandise
- From Han Cholo
- Stickback pin with steel stoppers
- Pin reads "You turn me ON / OFF" (relying on the place the swap factors)
- Change really works (you may transfer the lever backwards and forwards – it doesn’t ship electrical energy)
- Supplies: 316L Stainless Metal
- Dimensions: 1.5" tall x 0.7" large
- Weight: ~ half oz.
About Han Cholo
Han Cholo (the DJ identify given to creator Brandon Schoolhouse by The Beastie Boys) supplies geek bling for such luminaries as Ewan McGregor, Gwen Stefani, and Snoop Dogg. And now you, too.