This week Benjamin and Zac give attention to the first PRODUCT(RED) iPhone 7, the model new $329 iPad, and Apple Watch updates. 9to5Mac’s Happy Hour podcast is obtainable for download on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, or by our devoted RSS feed for Overcast and completely different podcast players.
New episodes of Happy Hour could be discovered every week. As talked about, it’s possible you’ll download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed hyperlink into your favorite podcasting app.
Discover: Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded as shortly as attainable.
Proper right here’s what we talked about on this episode:
- Apple says online store will ‘be updated’ overnight as new products anticipated
- Apple Store goes down, rumor mill expects Apple to launch new iPad hardware
- Apple announces new $329 9.7-inch iPad, replaces iPad Air 2, goes on sale Friday
- Apple officially announces (RED) iPhone 7 & 7 Plus, updated iPhone SE with double the storage
- Apple Watch gets new bands for Spring 2017, Nike Sport bands now sold separate
- The new $329 iPad is thicker and heavier than the iPad Air 2
- Apple launches six new iPhone 7/Plus case colors, matching new silicone & leather Watch bands
- Apple Watch no longer offered with bundled leather, nylon, or link bands
- Everything Apple announced today (and what we’re still waiting for)
- Apple announcements video recap: Red iPhone 7, $329 iPad, Nike bands, and more
- Comment: Apple’s latest iPad’s killer new feature is its price
Sponsor: Blue Apron — go to BlueApron.com/9to5 to check out this week’s menu and get your first three meals free — with free supply.
Recommendations? Drop us a line at email@example.com. Keep in mind: Subscribe on iTunes to catch all of the episodes as they go keep and thanks for listening!