Caffeine is the Empire's new Remaining Weapon
Look – the Lack of life Star is a planet-killing armored space station of doom. We get that. We've watched the movie… masses. It's merely that when you see the Lack of life Star all dolled up as a teapot/mug set, pouring out scorching steaming caffeine in its place of lasers, it kinda seems lovable in its place of large murdery. Even Luke Skywalker wouldn't have had a foul feeling about approaching this Lack of life Star.
Which isn't to say that that’s your widespread ceramic teapot and mug. We obtained a princess to smuggle us the important thing plans for this Lack of life Star pot, after which requested our resident science-monkeys to take a look. From what we are going to inform this is not solely a high-quality ceramic duplicate of the Empire's Remaining Weapon, it's moreover a nestled set – it pulls apart to reveal a 12 oz. teapot on excessive, which can then be poured into the lovable little 6 oz. mug base. The precise Lack of life Star solely obtained right here apart in case you managed to hit a womp rat-sized aim, which took an elaborate space battle to carry out. However one other excuse why we'll take this teapot mannequin over the precise Lack of life Star any day. Till the Empire is just pandering to our caffeine-addictions now….
- Star Wars Lack of life Star Teapot & Mug
- Formally-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Teapot stacks on excessive of mug to complete the long-lasting spherical Lack of life Star look
- Nestled space-saving design for an space station of doom!
- Good for thirsty stormtroopers and people who don't desire to share (one teapot, one mug, one Galactic Empire)
- Functionality: 12 oz. teapot / 6 oz. mug
- Provides: Extreme-quality ceramic
- Dimensions: 5.9" x 5.9" x 4.7"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Dishwasher protected and microwave protected