Apple didn't keep an official event to make important bulletins this week, nevertheless there was a mini press launch extravaganza that seen the company introduce new merchandise, a model new app, and enhancements to current devices.
A model new 9.7-inch iPad debuted with an impressively low $329 worth stage, and there's now a crimson aluminum iPhone 7. New Apple Watch bands are out, there are iPhone cases in new colors, Apple is about to launch an app for making motion pictures, and the iPhone SE and the iPad mini 4 purchased new minimal storage tiers and pricing drops.
We've recapped the whole thing Apple launched proper now throughout the video beneath, and we've rounded up all of our new product safety.
– Apple Debuts New 9.7-Inch iPad With A9 Chip to Replace iPad Air 2, Starting at $329
– iPad Mini 4 With 128GB of Storage Now Starts at $399 as 32GB Model Discontinued
– Apple Unveils Special Edition (PRODUCT)RED iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
– Apple Announces Video Creation iOS App 'Clips'
– Apple Doubles iPhone SE Storage to 32GB and 128GB
– Apple Watch Gets New Striped Woven Nylon, Classic Buckle, and Standalone Nike Sport Bands
– Apple Launches New Silicone and Leather iPhone 7 Case Colors
– Apple Discontinues iPad Mini 2
– Swift Playgrounds Now Available in Five Additional Languages
Whereas we seen new devices proper now, there's nonetheless pretty a bit on the horizon. The much-rumored ~10-inch iPad with a revamped design has however to make an look, and we're nonetheless awaiting a model new 12.9-inch iPad Pro, too, along with Kaby Lake Macs and the extraordinarily anticipated iPhone 8.
With no event arising throughout the near future, we is also prepared until June's Worldwide Developers Conference or the autumn to see a lot of these new releases nevertheless guarantee to regulate MacRumors for the newest rumors on Apple's launch plans.