On this week’s excessive tales: Our video recap of Apple’s non-event product bulletins this week as the company unveils the Product (RED) iPhone 7, a model new low-cost iPad, Apple Watch updates, a model new app known as Clips, and way more.
The best 4K & 5K displays for Mac
We kick points off this week with our rundown of everything Apple announced this week (and what we’re still waiting for). Apple declares a model new thicker and heavier nonetheless low-cost $329 9.7-inch iPad to trade iPad Air 2. Apple formally declares the Product (RED) iPhone 7 & 7 Plus and an updated iPhone SE with double the storage. And it displays off a model new app known as ‘Clips’ app that combines video, photos, music w/ animated captions & effects.
Apple Watch gets new bands for Spring 2017 as Nike Sport bands transform obtainable for buy individually. Apple acquires the extremely efficient iOS automation app Workflow and makes it obtainable freed from cost. And the newest iPhone eight experiences arrive detailing Apple’s AR features that will debut first in iPhone and doubtless later in a model new good glasses product.
These and the rest of this week’s excessive tales underneath:
- Everything Apple announced today (and what we’re still waiting for)
- Low-cost iPad, (RED) iPhone 7, 128GB iPhone SE, new Watch bands & iPhone 7 cases – what’s your take?
- Apple announces new $329 9.7-inch iPad, replaces iPad Air 2, goes on sale Friday
- Comparison: How the new $329 iPad stacks up against the iPad Air 2
- Opinion: The new low-cost iPad is further evidence of a new approach to Apple’s pricing
- The new $329 iPad is thicker and heavier than the iPad Air 2
- Comment: Apple’s latest iPad’s killer new feature is its price
- Apple officially announces (RED) iPhone 7 & 7 Plus, updated iPhone SE with double the storage
- Apple launches six new iPhone 7/Plus case colors, matching new silicone & leather Watch bands
- Analyst says iPhone 8 will cause a ‘paradigm shift’ because of Apple’s lead in AR tech
- Report: iPhone 8 to feature ‘water drop design’, curves like original model
- APFS explained; what you need to know for iOS 10.3 and macOS
- Apple patent describes iPhone or iPad docking into MacBook-style dumb terminal
- Apple’s AR features will debut first in iPhone, later in glasses, reports Bloomberg
Apple Watch |
- Apple acquires powerful iOS automation app Workflow, makes it available for free
- Apple announces Clips app that combines video, photos, music w/ animated captions & effects
- Here are the 69 new emoji coming with Unicode 10 this summer, eventually headed to iOS
- Apple releases iTunes 12.6 with new ‘rent once, watch anywhere’ feature
This week’s excessive films |
- Apple announcements video recap: Red iPhone 7, $329 iPad, Nike bands, and more
- Hands on with Apple’s new PRODUCT(RED) iPhone 7 Plus [Video]
- Hands-on: Apple’s new ‘rent once, watch anywhere’ movie rentals feature
- Hands-on with Nike’s Pure Platinum, Anthracite, and Volt Apple Watch Sport Bands [Video]
Blissful Hour Podcast #112 |
This week Benjamin and Zac discuss the first PRODUCT(RED) iPhone 7, the model new $329 iPad, Apple Watch updates and way more:
Subscribe to get all 9to5Mac’s stories delivered to your inbox on daily basis. And to 9to5Toys for the best deals from throughout the web.
Clock pictured in excessive image from 9to5Toys: This gorgeous desk clock is made with vintage Soviet Union Nixie tubes